Today is March 4, 2009. Today we start our final leg of the boat trip. We have four days in open water, and then we arrive in South Africa. We have been on this boat for about three weeks. It will be strange leaving the boat. All the days seem to blend in with each other.
Today I slept in to around nine thirty, since I had stayed up late playing cards and the time keeps changing an hour ahead. I didn’t do anything until lunch though. I was just doing homework the whole time.
After lunch I played some cards. I was played skip-bo for about an hour or so. Then Sarah and I went back to her cabin to draw. I went back to my cabin shortly after that to do some homework. My dad spent most of the afternoon reading.
My dad and I went upstairs to play some cards with Sarah and her friend Karen. We played until dinner, which was only about 5 to 10 minutes away, so we only played a speed round of cards.
After dinner my dad and I played some cards. We played until the movie about polar explorers and Antarctica started. It showed the North and South Pole. It went to about 10:00, and then I went to sleep.
Bye for Now,
EMILY


No comments:
Post a Comment